Swiss medical jobs
If you are a great German speaker and you want to work in Switzerland as a doctor, take your chance now. We are looking for fluent German-speaking doctors for work in Switzerland. All fields of medicine are considered. Financial and professional appreciation, predictable vision and future, excellent career opportunities and living conditions in the heart of Western Europe. Sign up now, apply today.
POSITION TYPE LOCATION STARTED
|Oberarzt Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie 100% (w/m)||
Ärzte / Mediziner
19 Aug 2015
Chefärztin / Chefarzt Gynäkologie
|Ärzte / Mediziner||Schweiz||18 Aug 2015|
|Leitende Ärztin/Arzt interdisziplinärer Notfall (80-100%)||Ärzte / Mediziner||Schweiz||14 Aug 2015|
|Fach- bzw. Assistenzarzt für Anästhesiologie und Intensivmedizin||Ärzte / Mediziner||Österreich||11 Aug 2015|
|Dipl. Pflegefachfrau mit FA Anästhesie oder NDS in Anästhesiepflege (w/m)||Medizintechnik||Schweiz||11 Aug 2015|
|Chefärztin / Chefarzt Chirurgie / Mitglied der Spitalleitung||Ärzte / Mediziner||Schweiz||11 Aug 2015|
|Dipl. Fachfrau/-mann für Medizinische-Technische Radiologie HF 100%||Ärzte / Mediziner||Schweiz||11 Aug 2015|
|Fachfrau OP-Pflege FA oder OP-Technik HF (w/m)||Medizintechnik||Schweiz||11 Aug 2015|
|Gruppenleiter chirurgisches Ambulatorium (w/m)||Medizintechnik||Schweiz||11 Aug 2015|
|Dipl. Pflegefachperson 80 – 100 % für die Unfallchirurgie (w/m)||Krankenpflege||Schweiz||7 Aug 2015|
You can download it from here in PDF: Swiss offer august 18
GENERAL Application Requirements
– National of EU or European Community/European Economic Area (EEA) member state
– Completion of Specialist Training (C.C.S.T) or equivalent and 2-3 year Consultant
– primary medical qualification (PMQ) is from a university of EU or EEA.
– Minimum CEF (Common European Framework) B/2 level language certificate in German language or equivalent
(e.g.: Goethe Institute, ÖSD certificate.
– Trustworthy, flexibility and professional mentality
– willingness to continue professional medical and language development
And what can we offer for you ?
– Outstanding Swiss salary (120.000 – 160.000/year CHF generally, but mostly higher. May vary on the location, job type and experience)
– Swiss Health Insurance cover
– Western European working conditions
– Further training and teaching opportunities
– A stable and predictable working environment and career pathway
– Full background agency support in Switzerland
– Professional and social appreciation
– Advanced scientific and research opportunities, both in basic research and in the clinical area
What we offer: 50+ open jobs in various privately or state owned hospitals and healthcare facilities. Better salaries than rest of Europe (eg. Italy, Spain, Poland etc.) with PREMIUM OPTIONS (higher tier salaries from 4500€ month to 9000€)
+ Coverage for all “Bundes” States, assistance to relocate.
» Specialist or consultant of the following medical fields:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialist and trainee specialist
- Radiology trainee specialist and specialist
- Ear, nose and throat specialist and trainee specialist
- Oncologist and specialist candidates
- Psychiatrist / psychologist specialist trainee specialist
- Trainee specialist neurologist and Consultants
- Oxyology trainees and Consultants
- Surgeon – General, vascular, cardiac and thoracic surgery specialist and trainee specialist
- Orthopaedic surgery / trauma surgeon
- GP trainee and General Practitioners
- Ophthalmology Consultant and trainees
- General Internal Medicine and are specialists in internal medicine in all fields of medicine
(“Cardiology,” Geriatrics, “Nephrology,” Rheumatology, “Haematology,” Respiratory Medicine, “Angiology)
more information about our German medical jobs HERE.
Should you require further details please fill out our form.