New Danish medical and dental jobs, now open.
If you are a good English speaker and you are looking for a new challenge or plan to relocate in Denmark take your chance now. A free, intensive language course (6 months) and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work star.
Available jobs in Denmark
Emergency Medicine Consultant
General Surgery Consultant
Geriatric (care of the elderly) Consultant
General Practitioner GP
– National of EU or European Community/European Economic Area (EEA) member state
– primary medical qualification (PMQ) is from a university of EU or EEA.
– Minimum CEF (Common European Framework) B/2 level language certificate in French or Dutch language
It is strongly advised to have higher almost fluent language skills in French.
– Trustworthy, flexibility, professional mentality
– willingness to continue professional medical and language development
– no more than 1 year of inactivity in professional career
And what can we offer for you ?!
Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
37 hour working week
6 weeks paid holiday
A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
Accommodation assistance in Denmark
Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions