On behalf of our respected belgian partner we are currently looking for specialist doctors to Saint-Pierre Ottignies Hospital is looking for:
2 rehabilitation doctors
The hospital has It has 1400 employees and 250 doctors
They need a head of department who will lead the department in a very autonomous manner. The department itself is responsible for all revenues as well as all expenditures.
Full time job (8-10 hours/day 10 hours if head of departement) , salary based on a half day (458 €) base which adds up to cca 900 EUR/day (without tax). Regularly there is 18 work days in a month.
On-call duty: very light – on-call. They work with a team that consists of doctors from internal medicine and assistants.
– National of EU or European Community/European Economic Area (EEA) member state
– primary medical qualification (PMQ) is from a university of EU or EEA.
– Minimum CEF (Common European Framework) B/2 level language certificate in French or Dutch language
It is strongly advised to have higher almost fluent language skills in French.
– Trustworthy, flexibility, professional mentality
– willingness to continue professional medical and language development
– no more than 1 year of inactivity in professional career
Also we are looking for Dutch and or French-speaking A&E or other medical specialty doctors to work in Belgium for long-term positions. French or Dutch language skills required. If you are a great French speaker and you want to work as a medical doctor in Belgium, take your chance now. We are looking for Dutch and or French-speaking A&E or other medical specialty doctors to work in Belgium for long-term positions. French or Dutch language skills required. Financial and professional appreciation predictable, well-planned career and prestigious European living conditions all together in Belgium. more about our Belgium medical jobs at the HERE.